
My little sister came and stayed with us this weekend. We had so much fun with her just hanging out again. Olivia is going to school up at BYUI. It is just a short drive up to Rexburg from I.F. , but we are both so busy right now in our lives it gets tricky to see each other.
She is not only gorgeous, but smart and put together, I am really proud of her. I took these pictures a couple years ago. She actually dyed her hair dark brown. I looks equally striking on her.
My girls love there Auntie Olivia, She is so much fun. I love you Ivey come again, soon.
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago



1 comments:
I know I am not the smartest person in the world, but I didn't know you guys had a blog. Where have I been? After stocking every part of your lives I discovered that I miss you guys a lot. Have fun on your trip
Post a Comment