CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

One more take Ava!!


Here is a picture of a gorgeous little creature I love to call Boofie.

She is such a cute kid, and like most two year olds it takes quit a few pictures to get a good one, they just get bored of it so quickly. Now the really fun thing about Ava's picture taking skills is her facial expressions in the first bunch of pictures that I took, here below are some of my favorites.

I will now give you Ava's inner dialog.....
Here we go again moms taking pictures.

Just let it be over soon

Maybe I will give her my bright big eyes.

Or my come over here stare

or my how you doing?
Man I love this kid, what more can be said then she is awesome.

4 comments:

lishajeanne said...

Your girls are beautiful! I am glad I found your blog!

Lisha

Jen Gillespie said...

Oh Nat, you make the cutest kids!!! Don't worry about the kidney stones. It seriously was just one morning and by the afternoon I was fine. Weird huh! Looks like you are having a blast. Can't wait to hear all about it!

khepworth said...

Boofie....can she get any cuter?!

Jon and Melissa said...

What a doll. Love your pics