So the climax of our trip was the visit to the magical world of Disney. The girls were beyond excited, and to be honest kade and I were also.
This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Ava. She wanted a set of ears all day long. So while Ella and Kade were in line for splash Mt. We went and got one, the girl was in heaven.
Ava and Kade in line at the haunted house. I was worried about this one with Ava. She is pretty timid, and I was right to be worried this one scared the crap out of the Boofie
Ava waiting patiently at the Blue Bayou. Her and Ella split a Mac and Cheese plate. I had the Monte cristo of coarse and Kade had some Cajun dish that he wasn't a fan of. Two out of three isn't too bad.
We got to meet up with Rach and Thomas. They just happened to be there on the same day. The more I get to know Rach the cooler she becomes and she is already up there in the cool chart. Thomas isn't to bad either.
We road a couple of ride's with them here we are riding the Matterhorn.
We were lucky and got to see a lot of stars. Here is Ella hugging Goofie.
This is goofie showing Ava some love.
We got to see pluto as well.
But nothing and I mean nothing compares to seeing the Princesses, nothing people.
We waited in line for a bit and you don't know who you are going to see. The girls got to hang out with snow white. Notice the bliss on Ava's face.
Ava was really cute. She would just run to the princess's and throw her arms around them. Ella was trying to find out if they were the real deal. Ava had no doubt.
Again the bliss.
Jasmine was my favorite, She was such a doll, so sweet to the girls. She was talking to them about going shoe shopping in the market place. The girls ate it all up.
Jasmine Rocked!!
This is the new submarine ride, Finding Nemo. This was our longest wait and I think that it was well worth it.
Ava was a little bit nervous before we started but quickly got into it.
Kade and Ella waiting to go and find Nemo darn it.
Mr. Toads wild ride. Lets just say it was wild, I felt like I was on drugs or maybe some heavy cough syrup. I thought that this might be a milder ride for Ava, I was wrong. I was fun for Ella and I.
In line. I know it seems we are in line a lot but we really lucked out the park was not crowded at all.
We took this picture at the gate. Notice how Ava cannot contain her excitement.
Ava calm down kid.
{Cuz, I love ya!}
11 years ago




4 comments:
So FUN! Looks like you had a blast! Princesses are the best! Shoe shopping gets them already? Uh oh!
if i wasn't there at the exact same time i would be saying "i'm soooo jealous!"
super fun to hook up with you guys there. it was also fun to see your little ones experience the magic for the first time. i miss that.
Glad you guys had as much fun as we did! Too bad we couldn't join you.
Okay, I am super jealous. Everyone went to Disney Land this past month-I have seen like 7 blogs about it! I don't know how it wasn't crowded if all my friends and family were there! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment