CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

We love our pumpkins.


Tonight was our pumpkin carving party. Kade and I are not competitive normally, but when it comes to pumpkin carving, its on!! pictured above are the jack-o-lanterns. please vote and let us know who the master carver is. Thanks

the girls, Ava's is the bat. Ella's is the butterfly. Harper's is the little one, and that Gorgeous one on the right is my master piece.

Who is number one??? That would be me!!!

Let the artist work. Normally Kade likes to do the trace one's, I think that is cheating. So this year he totally went on his own and I have to say I was impressed.

Harper was so into it.

We let the kids design there own and Ella drew the butterfly.

Ava wanted a bat.

We also like to cook the pumpkin seeds and Ella was my greatest pumpkin seed finder.
I love this picture. I made them clean out their pumpkins Ava was so disgusted.
This is actually the first time she put her hand in.
It was such a fun night, the kids were hyper and the pumpkins were perfect. Who could ask for anything more.
So who won??

7 comments:

khepworth said...

I am really impressed. They all look really good. But since this is a competition....
We gotta give it up to Kade for demonstrating his skill of making small intricut cuts. 'er maybe we picked him because we carved a skeleton out of our pumpkin this year too!

The Clark said...

well, all are fabulous. really. i'm impressed. but i gotta vote kade also. the creativity and design are definitely noteworthy!

happy halloween krauses!

Megan said...

oooooo...nice pumpkins. My vote goes to YOU, Natalie because I'm into more of the traditional jack-o-lantern.

Jon and Melissa said...

Wow, you guys have some skill! I wish I would have seen this post before we carved our pumpkins-I definatly would have copied and claimed them as my own! Yeah I am like that! I am going to have to vote for...Ella-sweet picture she drew of a butterfly. Sorry Kade and Nat-I just can't take sides.

Jen Gillespie said...

Oh nat, you totally won, no question. Kade's is just too scary!

The Kraus House said...

Man I love you all!!

Jill said...

We had so much fun visitng with you guys on Halloween. Pacie said last night, "Mom, we had SO much fun playing at Ella's house. Like, SO MUCH FUN." So we'll definitley need to get together again..

Can't wait to see pics from Halloween!