CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Hike


So one of the days we decided to go for a hike in the park. We hikes to Barkers Dam. Basically some cowboys built a dam to water their Cattle.

My hot husband, and stinkin cute son. We found a cave that has hieroglyphs.

My girls made it their business to go into every cave they could find.

Here are Ella and Ava holding up a massive rock, Can you say I eat my Wheaties.

Kade always gets a kick out of these signs. No swimming. We hiked pretty late in the season, normally there is water to swim in.

Posing, I love Ella's muscle flex.

Here we are all flexing, I know you are jealous of my guns, and that is okay.

Sisters

Half way there.

This hike is great for little ones, I think around trip it is about a mile.

1 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

You guys are always doing something fun. What an awesome little family you have!